Each student athlete must pay a fee to offset the costs of running the program (uniforms, referees, equipment, league fees, etc.).
|Families with one child in the program
- $50.00 (1st sport)
- $20.00 for each added sport
|Families with more than one child in the program
- First child - $50.00 (1st sport) and $20.00 for each additional sport
- Second child - $40.00 (1st sport) and $20.00 for each additional sport
- Third child - $25.00 (1st sport) and $20.00 for each additional sport
|Little Dribblers, Little Peps, Little Kickers (Fall), Little Runners (Fall), Little Kickers (Spring), Little Runners (Spring)
- $25.00 for each (These are separate fees and do not have family discounts)
The Athletic Association will not charge fees to students who take part in sports sponsored by other schools or organizations (i.e., Football and Golf). The sponsoring school or organization will manage the fees.