Once you log in click the Menu button above to see more pages you can visit. If you are a Ave Maria Academy parent or coach and do not know your log in information or are having trouble logging in after you register using the link above, contact the Web Site Administrator.
The purpose of the Ave Maria Academy Athletic Association is to assist the Principal in providing an athletic program for the students of the Ave Maria Academy and is responsible for following the directives set forth by the Department of Catholic Schools for the Diocese of Pittsburgh.
You can see the Spring sports team standings and Track meet results on the Team Standing/Results page.
The full online AMA Athletics Calendar lists practices and events for all sports using the schools gyms and fields in a larger, easier to see format. The smaller agenda below focuses on today's events.
|Little Kickers (Spring)||72
|Little Runners (Spring)||63
Online Spring Sports Registration
Online sports registrations for the 2020-2021 school year are closed.
To ensure the health of our kids and the continuation of the sports programs at Ave Maria Academy, we are looking for volunteers to help out at each practice, game and meet for our sports. Please consider volunteering your time as either a temperature taker, a social distancing monitor, a restroom escort, or handling concessions and/or working the door.
Ave Maria Academy uses two gyms for their league games - the gym at the Ave Maria Academy Bethel Park campus (formally St. Thomas More) and the gym at Our Lady of Grace school. We have the same policies related to COVID restrictions at both gyms - Spectator Policy. (updated 3/3/2021)
- Ave Maria Academy Athletics Health and Safety Plan (Microsoft Word Version) (Updated 1/8/2021) - This plan is based on the Diocese of Pittsburgh template. We will review these guidelines and update them as necessary.
- Daily Screening and Attendance Record (Microsoft Word Version) - Ave Maria Academy requires an attendance record and a daily screening with a no-touch temperature check and questionnaire of student athletes, coaches, and other essential staff before they can take part in any school athletic activities.
- Waiver of Liability (Microsoft Word Version) - Parents must sign one Waiver of Liability for each of their children that take part in athletics at Ave Maria Academy. One waiver covers all sports for that child for the school year. You may turn this form in to your childs coach.
- Physician Medical Release Form - Turn this completed form in to the school office or your childs coach. The school needs this on file for your child to take part in any sport except the "Little" sports - Dribblers, Peps, Runners and Kickers. Your physical form for last year is still valid if it is less than 1 year old.
- Parent Behavior - Please watch this Dioceses of Pittsburgh video on parent behavior. The Diocese made it many years ago, but the message is just as relevant now as it was then, and it applies to all types of sporting events.
- Ave Maria Academy school web site
Athletic Association Officers
Each student athlete must pay a fee to offset the costs of running the program.
|Families with one child in the program
- $50.00 (1st sport)
- $20.00 for each added sport
|Families with more than one child in the program
- First child - $50.00 (1st sport) and $20.00 for each additional sport
- Second child - $40.00 (1st sport) and $20.00 for each additional sport
- Third child - $25.00 (1st sport) and $20.00 for each additional sport
|Little Dribblers (basketball), Little Peps (cheer), Little Runners (cross country, track) and Little Kickers (soccer)
- $25.00 for each (These are separate fees and do not have family discounts)
The Athletic Association will not charge fees to students who take part in sports sponsored by other schools or organizations (i.e., Football and Golf). The sponsoring school or organization will manage the fees.