Once you log in click the Menu button above to see more pages you can visit. If you are a Ave Maria Academy parent or coach and do not know your log in information or are having trouble logging in after you register using the link above, contact the Web Site Administrator.
The purpose of the Ave Maria Academy Athletic Association is to assist the Principal in providing an athletic program for the students of the Ave Maria Academy and is responsible for following the directives set forth by the Diocese of Pittsburgh as they relate to athletics.
Spring sports registration is open. Go to the Registering for Athletics page for information on how to use this site to register your child for athletics at AMA. You can also click HERE to download a PDF file for help on registering.
The full online AMA Athletics Calendar lists practices and events for everyone using the schools athletic facilities and AMA teams using other venues in a larger, easier to see format. The smaller agenda below focuses on today's events.
|Dev Soccer (Spring)||18
|Little Kickers (Spring)||20
|Little Runners (Spring)||25
|Track & Field||51
|No. of AthletesThis is the total number of athletes registered for the Spring season. Some athletes may be registered for multiple sports in the Spring||155
The Athletic Association is offering two types of passes this school year for home athletic events held in AMA gyms:
- Family Pass - This pass is for the use of the parents and siblings (immediate family) of the athlete’s family. This pass costs $50.00.
- Grandparents Pass - This pass is only for the use of Grandparents of the athlete’s family. This pass costs $30.00.
You can purchase either pass at the admissions table at the AMA gym starting September 26, 2021.
In light of the statewide Order, face coverings are required in all school entities effective Tuesday, September 7, 2021.
Concerning sports, and beginning September 3, 2021, this means the following:
- Masks are not required "when a child/student is participating in a sports practice activity or event, whether indoors or outdoors."
- Masks must be worn before, after, and whenever not personally, actively participating whenever indoors.
- Medical exceptions require documentation from a treating physician or psychologist detailing the reason for the exemption. The school principal needs verify the medical exception.
- Individuals should follow the most current guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) on mask use outdoors. Social distancing of 3-6 feet is a best practice.
The statewide Order can be found here. Answers to FAQs can be found here.