Once you log in click the Menu button above to see more pages you can visit. If you are a Ave Maria Academy parent or coach and do not know your log in information or are having trouble logging in after you register using the link above, contact the Web Site Administrator.
The purpose of the Ave Maria Academy Athletic Association is to assist the Principal in providing an athletic program for the students of the Ave Maria Academy. The organization is responsible for following the directives set forth by the Department of Catholic Schools for the Diocese of Pittsburgh.
Athletic Association Officers
We will post the officers of the Athletic Association once they are appointed.
The Draft Ave Maria Academy Athletics Health and Safety Plan (Microsoft Word Version) (Updated 7/5/2020) is based on the Diocese of Pittsburgh template. We will review these guidelines and update them as necessary prior to the official start of the Fall sports season.
Parents must sign a Waiver of Liability (Microsoft Word Version) for their children to take part in athletics at Ave Maria Academy:
- Help on Registering Your Child for Sports - Download a short video on how to register your family for this site, add family members and register your children for sports.
- Ave Maria Academy Implementation Committee - Information about the progress the Implementation Committee is making toward the creation of the new Ave Maria Academy school.
- Parent Behavior - Please watch this Dioceses of Pittsburgh video on parent behavoir. It was made several years ago, but the message is just as relevant now as it was then, and it applies to all types of sporting events.
- Athletics Registration Form - Turn in this this paper form to the school office only if you cannot use the online sports registration on this site.
- Physician Medical Release Form - Turn this form in to the school office. The school needs this on file for your child to take part in any sport except the "Little" sports - Dribblers, Peps, Runners and Kickers. For now, we are assuming that your physical form for last year from your prior school is still valid if it is less than 1 year old. If this changes we will post the information here.
- Online payment of your sports registration fees will be coming later in the summer.
Each student athlete must pay a fee to offset the costs of running the program.
|Families with one child in the program
- $50.00 (1st sport)
- $20.00 for each added sport
|Families with more than one child in the program
- First child - $50.00 (1st sport) and $20.00 for each additional sport
- Second child - $40.00 (1st sport) and $20.00 for each additional sport
- Third child - $25.00 (1st sport) and $20.00 for each additional sport
|Little Dribblers (basketball), Little Peps (cheer), Little Runners (cross country, track) and Little Kickers (soccer)
- $25.00 (These are separate fees and do not have family discounts)
The Athletic Association will not charge fees to students who take part in sports sponsored by other schools or organizations (i.e., Football and Golf). The sponsoring school or organization will manage the fees.